anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

a taste of home

ok ok, yes peeps....the satay was not prepared by me :p These have just arrived. Husband ordered it from Msian student here (they are taking orders for satay, they even do catering services, kudos!), he's craving for satay. Looks promising, tastes good! There, at least I will not be worried about preparing satay for Eid Mubarak later this year..we can just order it from the guys..phewww, problem solved! ;D


This was our lunch. Pizza Corner - Coffee World - New York 5th Av. Deli (mouthful of name! punyalah panjang nama!) here in Khartoum (2), within walking distance from our apartment. This feels like home too..there are no Pizza Hut / Dominos here...but I don't really miss them since I can opt for this pizza place instead, and it's nearby.


our set!


mine!


**this pic**courtesy of their FB page
I initially wanted to order this choc-oreo sundae, but I was soo full that I have to change my mind! Next time baby! ;p

hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi to me..